Effective Date: May 24, 2022
What information do we collect?
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information for various purposes, including the following:
- To provide the products or services you request, such as to offer our products to you;
- To contact you, including to respond to your inquiries;
- For business purposes, such as analytics research, advertising and marketing, payment processing, and operational purposes;
- To maintain, operate, customize, and improve the Services;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Services; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
Do we share your information?
We may share the personal information with third parties, including:
- With third-parties that provide services on our behalf;
- As part of a sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing. We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of our Sites and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Unanimous uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of our Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Third-Party Links and Tools
The Services may provide links to third-party websites or apps, including social media pages. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices. The Services may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the websites, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
California Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA (“California Personal Information”). Personal Information We Collect. In the preceding 12 months (to the extent we have been operating), we collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers.
Categories of Sources.
We collect California Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Data analytics providers;
- Service providers; and
- Our affiliates.
Why We Collect, Use, and Share California Personal Information.
- Our commercial purposes, including marketing, advertising, and enabling commercial transactions.
- Our business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Other one-time uses.
Recipients of California Personal Information.
We disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the categories of third parties listed below for business purposes:
- Service providers; and
- Data analytics providers.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information.
California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you; the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you; our purposes for collecting personal information about you; the categories of personal information about you that we have disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you; and
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
- By email at Privacy@UnanimousMedia.com.
Verification Process and Required Information.
Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum identifying information to match the personal information Unanimous maintains about you.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by submitting a request for a CCPA Authorized Agent Designation (including the name and contact information for you and for your authorized agent) via email to Privacy@UnanimousMedia.com.
Minors’ Personal Information.
We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us to not make certain sales of personal information we maintain about them. Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of certain personal information which includes personally identifiable information such as first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, social security number, an identifier that allows you to be contacted either physically or online, or other contact information that allows us to identify you personally. We do not currently engage in such sales, but we will keep your request on file if our practices change in the future. To exercise this right, please contact us:
- By phone at 1 (877) 922-7374.
- By email at Privacy@UnanimousMedia.com.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.